Friday, November 19, 2010

Im Off .....

Assalammualaikum and Hai to all my fellow friends...

Ari ni baru berkesempatan nak update blog..erm maklumlah bz wth some stuff and thngs to settle actually.huhuhu free from working time..bestkan dapat holiday lame-lama...IM OFF Hooray~

Last night finally dapat g tgk HP7 with my beloved friends...awesome and i enjoy it so much...thanks erin coz accompanied me to watch harry potter and lend ur ears to me last night...SoRRy Ya to make u angry.
I wont do it again PomiCe... =)

Lastly today im off to perak wth family for a vaccation ceh wah!! actually to attend my uncle weeding..then we are planning to go jalan-jalan =) Xsabar nak snap pic byk-byk....

ok lah wanna pack my stuff now...Or then mama will get angry bcoz im not ready hahhaha...
Will keep u guys update later ok
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment